Alba Iulia 2006 (International Conference of Territorial Intelligence ) acts, volume 1: Papers on Region, Identity and Sustainable development (D12)
ISBN 978-973-7942-91-3 | Published on July 2007 | caENTI deliverable 12
The first volume is constituted by the communications evaluated after a call for communications about the thematic “Region, identity and sustainable development” that was sub-divided in three themes suggested under a question form:
- Is region the most appropriate space to think sustainable development?
- In the framework of the construction of the regional identity, which are the problems, experiences and good practices?
- Which methods and instruments should be used to implement the territory sustainable development?
The volume that results from this call for communications presents a selection of 24 communications. The scientific committee valuated the best articles written in English and enriched by the debates. They were regrouped in five themes:
- Regional development, territorial identity and sustainable development
- Employment and delimitation of the territory
- Local observation
- Regional instruments and sustainable development
- GIS and territorial intelligence systems