Alba Iulia 2006 - Actos de la conferencia
Estos actos reunen las comunicaciones de la Conferencia Internacional de Inteligencia Territorial que tuvo lugar en Alba Iulia en Rumanía desde el 20 hasta el 22 de septiembre de 2006.
This conference was the fourth conference of territorial intelligence, but the conference of Alba Iulia is the first one that took place in the CAENTI, Coordination Action of the European Network of Territorial Intelligence, framework. Consequently, it has a particular organization.
A part is devoted to the presentation of the CAENTI research activities and of their prospects. The CAENTI specific communications are published in another volume.
The other part is constituted of communications that were valuated after a call for proposals about the specific thematic of this conference “Region, identity and sustainable development” which is sub-divided in three themes presented under a question form:
- Is region the most appropriate space to think sustainable development?
- In the framework of the regional identity construction, what are the problems, experiences and good practices?
- Which methods and tools should be used to implement the territory sustainable development?
This volume of acts includes a selection of 24 communications that were presented in the framework of these thematic workshops. The Scientific Committee valuated the best papers written in English and enriched by debates. They were brought together in five themes:
- Regional development, regional identity and sustainable development.
- Employment and definition of the territory.
- Local observation.
- Regional tools and sustainable development.
- GIS and territorial intelligence systems.