Alba Iulia 2006 scientific committee
- Moise Ioan ACHIM, president of the Scientific Committee, Ph.D., professor of topography and geodesy, rector of Universitatea “1 Decembrie 1918” Alba Iulia, UAB Romania.
- Jean-Claude DAUMAS, vice-president of the Scientific Committee, Ph.D., professor of modern economic history, director of the doctoral department “Lettres, Espaces, Temps, Sociétés” (Humanities, Spaces, Time, Societies), deputy-chairman of the French Economist Historians Association, UFC France.
- Dolores REDONDO TORONJO, Ph.D., professor of social policy, UHU España.
- Jean-Jacques GIRARDOT, Ph.D., associate professor of economics, scientific coordinator of CAENTI, representative of the Université de Franche-Comté, leader of WP1 Management and WP6 Tools for Actors, UFC France.
- Mihai PASCARU-PAG, PhD, associate professor of sociology, director of the CCDT “Centrul de Cercetari pentru Dezvoltare Teritoriala” (Research Center for Territorial Development), representative of Universitatea “1 Decembrie 1918” Alba Iulia, leader of WP2 Annual international Conference of Territorial Intelligence, UAB Romania.
- François FAVORY, Ph.D., professor of ancient history and archeology, director of the MSH “Maison des Sciences de l'Homme” (Institute of humanities and social sciences) Ledoux UMS CNRS, UFC France
- Serge ORMAUX, Ph.D., professor of geography, director of the research unit ThéMA “Théoriser et Modéliser pour Aménager” (Theorize and Model to Develop territories), Leader of research group on Methods in WP4, UMR CNRS, UFC France
- Hervé RICHARD, Ph.D., director of research, head of research unit of Chrono-Écologie UMR CNRS, UFC France
- Luc GRUSON, professor of management, director of the CNHI “Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration” (National museum for history of immigration), UFC France.
- Blanca MIEDES UGARTE, PhD, associate professor of labour economics and active employment policies, representative of Universidad de Huelva, leader of WP5 Governance, UHU España
- Manuela DE PAZ BAÑEZ, PhD, professor of economical structure and world economics, director of Researching Techniques and Economical Development research team and of OLE “Observatorio Local de Empleo” (Local employment observatory), UHU España.
- Guénaël DEVILLET, research engineer, deputy manager of SEGEFA “Service d’Étude en Géographie Économique Fondamentale et Appliquée” (Office for study of fundamental and applied economical geography), representative of Université de Liège, leader of research group on territorial information in WP4, ULG Belgique
- Bernadette MERENNE-SCHOUMAKER, professor of economical geography and geography didactics, director of SEGEFA and of the “Laboratoire de Méthodologie de la Géographie” (Laboratory of Geography Methodology), ULG Belgique.
- Serge SCHMITZ, associate professor of geography, specialist in cultural and political geography, ULG Belgique.
- Csilla FILO, assistant professor of sociology, representative of University of Pècs, leader of WP4 fundamental methods, PTE Hungary.
- Zoltan WILHELM, Ph.D., senior lecturer in geography, director of RTTD&ICT “Research Team on Territorial Development and Information & Communication Technologies”, PTE Hungary.
- Ioan ILEANA, PhD, professor of computer sciences, leader for publishing of acts of the Annual International Conference of Territorial Intelligence, UAB Romania.
- Natale AMMATURO, Ph. D., professor of general sociology, director of the research unit Methodology and Technique of Social Research and Sociology of Cultural Processes, manager of the scientific review ”Research and Development of Social Policies”, Representative of the University of Salerno, UNISA, Italia
- Pierre CHAMPOLLION, Ph.D. of geography and education sciences, inspector of national education, member of ”Observatoire de l'École Rurale” (observatory of rural school), leader of research group on the concept of territory in WP4, UNISA Italia.
- Yves ALPE, PhD of sociology, member of ”Observatoire de l'École Rurale” (observatory of rural school), UNISA Italia.
- Kristof OSTIR, Ph. D., researcher, representative of the Scientific Research Centre of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts, ZRCSAZU, Slovenia
- Ruey-Ming TSAY, Ph.D., professor of sociology, director of the ISSP Information System for Social Policy research unit, Representative of Tunghai University, THU Taiwan.
- Julia FERNANDEZ QUINTANILLA, general manager and representative of the Associación ACCEM España.
- Jean-Marie DELVOYE, manager and representative of the community observatory Optim@ "Observation, Participation, Territory, Integration, Methods, and Action”, OPTIMA Belgique.
- Christiane MARECHAL-RULOT, manager and representative of the inter-communal observatory Intégra Plus, INTEGRA Belgique.
- Jean-Guy HENCKEL, manager and representative of the association “Jardins de Cocagne”, COCAGNE France.