6th meeting “Itc & Territories: which developments?” (Lyon, June 2007)
After Saint-Raphaël in 2002 and then 2003, in Lille, with the Three Universities in 2004, and Ile Rousse in 2005, in partnership with the Conference about the Information Systems, the Conference «Ict & Territory: Which developments?» has gone again to North in the year 2006, it had its fifth edition in Franche Comté on June, the 9th and 10th in Besançon, Capital city of time, of its calibration and measurement.
In the year 2006, the International Conference of Territorial Intelligence took place in Romania in Alba Iulia.
In 2007, this conference got the ‘international’ label and it is organised in Lyon, Capital city of the Gaules before being the regional Capital city we presently know.
Axes of the conference
This conference will be animated by theoretical thinking and experience feedbacks (Praxis) concerning 3 axes:
Axe 1. Ict, competitiveness, cooperation
1. Poles of competitiveness and ICT?
2. Poles of competitiveness and Cooperative Intelligence?
Axe 2. Ict, territory, networks
3. Territories and social networks, which involvement of civil society in the process of information sharing?
4. Territorial intelligence and Territorial Information Systems, which overlapping?
Axe 3. Territorial intelligence: corpus, thesaurus and ontology
5. From the sign to the meaning: Practices and construction of knowledge in the community of Territorial intelligence. We feel the need to have a referential that is common to practitioners and researchers in Territorial intelligence.
- The laboratory I3m (Information, Milieu, Média, Médiation) in Information and Communication Sciences, EA 3820 of the Université du Sud Toulon Var and of the Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis.
- The laboratoire ERSICOM Information and Communication sciences and technologies.
- The UMR ThéMA-it , UMR 6049 CNRS UFR SLHS of the Université de Franche-Comté.